I can’t believe a year ago my purpose in life was hunting you down. And now…
And now we’re friends.
Yeah, we are friends.
lj : twitter
The first time we see the Avatar bend a certain element. (besides the opening sequence)
toph: “challenge fucking accepted”
☴ 30 Day Challenge: Favorite Fight- The Last Agni Kai
My father says she was born lucky, He says I was lucky to be born.
-Zuko (via xander5getfree)
probably one of my favorite lines… feels like after this line a beat should drop and a melancholy edm song should start.
gingersalt asked: Eren and Aang 8DDD
Eren Jaeger (Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan)
- OTP: adsf jlks it’s more recently become Eren/Jean
- BrOTP: Mikasa/Eren — partners in crime /unpleasant laughter
- OT3: Eren/Jean/Armin, and I also ship any combination of the three :3
- NOTP: dead!half!Marco/Eren? C: idk i ship pretty much anything in SnK.
Aang (Avatar: the Last Airbender)
- OTP: for some reason I’m part of a huge minority for this, but I will fUCKING SHIP ZUKO/AANG UNTIL THE DAY I FUCKIN DIE BECAUSE FUCK THE DAI LI THOSE TWO HAVE CHEMISTRY
- BrOTP: Aang/Bumi!!!! BEST FRIENDS 4 LYFE!!!!
- OT3: um um um iDK?!?!! Azula/Zuko/Aang in that order, with Azula pegging Zuko or something idk if this isn’t that great i just came up with this on the fly ppl
- NOTP: I literally do not give a shit :B I guess Aang/Momo lmfaoo
remember that time uncle iroh was going to get mugged
and instead iroh had a cup of tea and a chat with the mugger and told him that he believed in him and thought he could become a good masseur
things I love: IROH END OF FUCKING LIST HOLY SHIT
is iroh from canada
(aka another reason this show is my fave and you should all watch it)
This post has been marinating for a while now. As a diasporic WOC there are certain themes in AtLA that resonate very strongly with me, and it’s led me to consider how the story and its characters affirm immigrant/diasporic experiences, the inevitable upheavals of imperialism and the kinds of resilience and strength it takes to survive that. So I’m gonna talk about the diasporic/ immigrant narrative thread I find in each character and the Four Nations at large.